Love is a Four Letter Word
Powered by Blogger.

Love is a Four Letter Word


 ^^^ this is what I would look like if I was in an indie movie. 
 I was reading this zine and I came this list of 15 reasons why valentine day sucks


except well these e-cards are quite funny



Today's outfit was very cutsie which is strange, the dress is from etsy but its slightly big so I might sell it. I'm also wearing awesome cream lace tights from primark and red velvet shoes from urban outfitters. My book The Lion in Love by Shelagh Delaney arrived today and it couldn't be more appropriate because the first act takes place on valentines day. I can't wait to read it. It looks wonderful. 


I made a valentines playlist because I've got to do something with all this free time, the playlist is full of oldies and it's more upbeat than usual so enjoy.

No comments