New Hair, Don't Care
Powered by Blogger.

New Hair, Don't Care


top - forever 21
jeans - topshop 
boots - schuh

my resting bitchface kind of took over in these photos, sorry. I got my haircut today at Peter Marks and I really like it. I think just above the shoulders is the length I like it. Also I've noticed that my hair has gotten pretty light at the ends, it kind of looks like a subtle balayage, woo no need to dye it now. I got this striped top from forever 21 two weeks ago. It's slightly shorter than I expected but it will look great with high-waisted shorts in the summer. I really need new black jeans, these jamie jeans from topshop have served me well but I think its time for a new pair. I'm at home this weekend but I'll be spending most of my time on college work 

Peter Marks are offering €15 blowdrys from the 15th to the 27th of February so consider it my gift too you hehe
I've been reading some music magazines I got in Cardiff this week. Dublin should really start stocking more of these, maybe I just don't know where to get them
the books I have to read this weekend, ugh help me

No comments