Photo Diary: Do something pretty while you can, don't fall asleep
Powered by Blogger.

Photo Diary: Do something pretty while you can, don't fall asleep

A selection of photographs from the last few days...


I've spent most of this week in bed considering how cold it is and how little I have to do. Id say its been at least six months since I've spoken to someone my age. I've lost a lot of weight too :/ but I am trying to do something productive everyday even though it may be small and insignificant. Today I've been doing some sketching and I've been trying to take more photographs. I don't want this year to be a total waste. My brother has been encouraging me to write because I'm always saying that I want to write a play but I always think up an excuse not to. I read a quote by Jean-Luc Godard recently that has stayed in my mind

"Il faut confronter des idees vagues avec des images claires"

#nowplaying hand in glove

No comments