Photo Diary: Summer in the City
Powered by Blogger.

Photo Diary: Summer in the City


I went to Derry yesterday and I had such a nice time. I decided to walk along the streets for a change because it was so sunny. I found a french vintage shop called Millie and me, it had lovely floral dresses and eighties blazers. I ended up finding some really great stuff at the market. The best part was that I got to go to the record shop yay! :)

left to right - debenhams, yellow moon, miss selfridge
The dress on the left is a little floral dress from debenhams. I think it look really french. The orange dress is from a shop called yellow moon, they sell lots of dresses from sister jane <--- I love their clothes. I also got a black and white shift dress from miss selfridge. 

two mod iron on patches that I bought from a market stall
Johnny Marr's new album The Messenger and  Melody's Echo Chamber's self titled debut album
The record for Melody Echo Chamber is a ying yang with a happy face for Side A and a sad face for Side B

No comments