Leopard Print
Powered by Blogger.

Leopard Print


top - h&m
shorts - topshop (sold out similar here)
boots - topshop

I'm currently snowed in at home so I've been watching Twin Peaks and reading lots. I think I will always be obsessed with the Edie Sedgwick look, leopard print and black velvet forever <3
 I've been using temporary hair dye recently (L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss) but it has left a lot of copper tones in my hair. Does anyone know how to reduce the copper tones without dying it again? I would love to get back to my original colour

2 comments

  1. I <3 Edie Sedgwick too! And about the hair thing: you may have heard about it but there's this shampoo called 'Touch of Silver'- if you do a couple of washes with it it should get rid of the copper tones!

    Dandy Girl

    ReplyDelete