Prada Autumn/Winter 2015 RTW
Powered by Blogger.

Prada Autumn/Winter 2015 RTW


Prada is definitely my favourite show this year. As a fan of the sixties, I love pastel suits, mary janes and empire dresses. However, Prada presents a modern version of the clean cut mod look. The neoprene-like material, enlarged brooches and almost shoulder length gloves give the prim look a lot more edge. I like the contrast between the pastel palette and the bold greens, yellows and reds. The splashes of colour in the collars, fir trims and embellishment are so striking. I love the unique layering of the empire line top over the sheer blouse. The collection has inspired me to try on my pastel pink suit again, sadly I haven't worn it since this post two years ago. I'm determined to find an occasion to wear it this summer :)

1 comment

  1. I really liked Prada's show too! It reminded me a lot of Mad Men and I loved the accessories and shoes that complemented the clothes so well <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete