Grimes for Teen Vogue
Powered by Blogger.

Grimes for Teen Vogue


I am so in love with Grimes's editorial for the April issue of Teen Vogue. I love the styling of the JW Anderson trousers and the Stella McCartney dress. In the upcoming issue, Stella McCartney is in conversation with Grimes about image, tattoos and Art Angels. Grimes is featured alongside Madonna's daughter Lourdes Leon, model Amanda Stenberg and model Kenya Kinski Jones in the campaign for Stella McCartney's new fragrance Pop. In the interview McCartney shares some love for Grimes - "for my Pop campaign I wanted to represent young women in a way that is not normally seen in beauty. That's why I was drawn to you." 
You can read the full interview on the Teen Vogue website



1 comment

  1. Grimes wearing all my favourite brands... looking amazing as per usual

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete