The Band Jumper | Hades
Powered by Blogger.

The Band Jumper | Hades

You must think I'm crazy talking about jumpers in July but these band jumpers from Hades are just too damn cute to wait until Autumn to show you! I discovered this brand when I seen a picture of Carrie from WishWishWish wearing the pink Smiths jumper. Hades is a British knitwear brand that was established in 2015 and uses Scottish lambs wool. Their current winter collection is called 'Some Girls are Bigger Than Others' and is based on the celebration of cult status bands and musicians. The collection reminds me of Bella Freud's famous 1970 Jumper. They are priced at £160 so they are cheaper than Bella Fraud but still a little upmarket. The collection is available to shop on the Hades website or at Liberty London. Liberty London have an exclusive version of each jumper from the collection. The inner fangirl in me wants to buy them all ... 


Sonic Youth

Patti Smith

The Smiths

The Slits


Follow

No comments