July Photo Diary: Mums 50th, moving house and all the food
Powered by Blogger.

July Photo Diary: Mums 50th, moving house and all the food

July flew by, I took two trips home to Ireland and I was flat searching which those of you who have done it before know it is very very stressful!

The first trip home was to see Mum on her birthday, she was 50 this year so there was lots of celebrations. We went to our favourite restaurant in Letterkenny The Yellow Pepper for dinner and drinks!

this breaded brie tasted as good as it looked

sex on the beach

we also went to the Glebe House Gallery in Churchill, it was home to the painter Derek Hill. It is such a lovely place to visit if you are in Donegal. We took a tour of the house and it has such major decorating inspiration and a very impressive collection of art.

Mum and my auntie then flew back with me to Bristol. The first night they were there we went to Fishers restaurant in Clifton. I would totally recommend it for seafood lovers. I had salmon fishcakes and they were gorgeous
That night we decided to to visit the Clifton suspension bridge. I have been in Bristol almost a year so I thought it was time I visited the iconic landmark. It is really spectacular especially at night, you need to have a head for heights though!
The next day we took a shopping trip to Cabot Circus. We had food in Cote Brassiere which is a chain of french restaurants in the UK. We were able to sit outside in the courtyard in the sun so it literally felt like I was on holidays again

Cod, lentils and spinach, yum!

I didnt buy much in the summer sales this year but I did pick up these espadrilles from Zara. I really love how good they look, Im very fussy when it comes to shoes! They are so versatile, they literally go with anything from jeans to dresses.

cute photobooth of me and Chris on a night out that I love so much! :) sometimes you just need a good night out 

I flew back home again to go to my Mums party, she held it two weeks after her birthday so everyone could come. We had a marquee, lots and lots of food and the best company. I had to leave the next day which was sad because I left behind so much gorgeous food.

After lots of stress, we finally secured a flat in Cardiff and are moving tomorrow. I'm sad to leave Bristol but excited for our new move :)

2 comments